Monday, February 2, 2009

Febuary 2nd

I spent the day talking with businesses again and have a mix of reactions but I think it is mostly because basically the same thing, people have to trust you in order to believe in you and what you are telling them. Before they even look at what you are giving to them the want to know you and what does that mean? Building a relationship. Yep it doesn`t change just because I am talking to a business rather then a random stranger or a school. They are all people and in this world people need to trust you before they will even listen to you. Not everyone but for the most part this is true and why not with all the scams and such going on in the world people have every right to be skeptical. I was, and still am when it comes to something new that someone is offering to me for free or for a price but, if someone were to build a relationship with me and take their own time to do this I would be more apt to take a look at what they have.
I did not have time to follow up with businesses today and have backed myself up for tomorrow already. So tomorrow it is up early and getting to work till it`s done type day.

Hope all is well with everyone, I know all of you are just as busy as me and still find time to comment on blogs and I thank you for that. Keep it up and keep going!!!! Just like the energizer bunny going and going and going.lol Good night!

No comments: