Saturday, January 31, 2009

January 30th

Wow I am so sorry to have not been on the call Last night but, I had a great reason! lol I got a call from the lady who is doing the schools with me around 5:15 asking me if I was going to be at this other high school for their event. Well I said I thought you needed to get the approval done and all from the board? Well turns out the school called her and told her it wouldn`t be necessary! I about jumped out of my seat! Heck ya I was going to be there! So that`s where I was making contacts and rubbing shoulders with some very important people. This is so great that's 2 schools I am in at and if I could just get this other one we met with last week that will be more than enough for now.
Sorry Ginny and Sandy I could not be there on the call with you. Looks like you two were busy campers!lol The scripts sound great! Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend and out there talking to as many people as you can. For the next few weeks lets really get in gear and do more than what we even think we can do. Lets push ourselves even further! We can do it! I know we can! I believe in me and I believe in you to!!!

2 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Richard, that's fantastic!!! As I was doing dishes last night, I was reflecting on you and I thought you were at a school, but I second-guessed it because it was Friday after all . . . WOW!!! You were really there, so, I'll have to listen to my intuition ;-). What happened while you were there?

Tina Katz said...

I am so excited for you! Richard,are you having fun yet? I know I am. I go dancing twice a week. I love it so much. I go on Tue. and Fri. Well, I am having a very hard time getting away from whatever I am doing with my business, because I love that I think just as much. So I have to force myself to just go. Well, Friday I finally got there at 10pm. I danced allot. But, there was allot of different people there. Not all the usual people. There was a different band,so they had their groupies there. I power malled! talked to people and gave my website ,even got 8 contact info.I was showing some of them some dance moves. At the end of the night one woman that I was talking to all night here and there, said goodnight. I asked her if I gave her my website. I gave it to her. Then she said I love what you are telling me. You know that my boyfriend over there is the CEO of MCRF.U.S. missing children recovery foundation. Do you want to meet him? Oh, my GOD! He loved what he heard, he told me that this band was doing a benefit with them. I said, great I got some great stuff, like, free gas, groceries and discounted trips for you to raffle off. Anyway, they are looking and hopefully by Monday I will know..... Among other things that I have been working on. Sooon! I am always so excited! I cannot see how some people look at this with blind eyes! It Baffles me.
Tina from ny