Thursday, January 29, 2009

January 29th

Well even ion a rainy day I find some way to get the word out about My Power Mall. I followed up with contacts and I also used the proposal letter today to send to some local non-profits. I used the Internet to do my research and get emails and numbers. It does take some time to do but is so worth it if I only get to one person and they catch on to the goodness we are giving away.

I get emails and comments from everyone and they are hyped up and ready to go! That's is awesome! We can do this and we can do it together. We have to be determined in our minds what we want to do..our why`s. When things look gloomy like today did for me because of the rain I remembered my why`s and found another way! You can to this is so easy to do! It`s nothing hard and nothing I wouldn`t already be doing anyways. I send emails, I talk on the phone, I love going to new places. whether it be a new restaurant or a new merchandise store in the mall and what do you know that`s all it takes to talk to some one. Things we do everyday anyway!

I have to admit, when I first started this boot camp I thought it was hard or going to be but I believed in what Ginny had told us. That it would get easier as you go and it is getting easier. When MPM becomes a part of your daily life and you believe in it with everything you have it is nothing hard it is fun! I would not be happy if I had to work all day and not have any fun. That's not my idea of a happy life at all. So lets put our hearts and souls into this and bang out these next few weeks with flying colors singing glory glory holalulal!!!! lol

Sometimes I wonder where I come up with this stuff!lol You get the point. You see how you are all fired up right now? Take that in to tomorrow and start your day like that. I go back and read blogs or listen to recorded calls sometimes to get me fired up. Try it and see how it works for you. Bottom line is folks with out each other we would have a lot less so I am thankful for all of you each and everyday.

So lets get fired up and get rolling!!!

2 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Richard,

Somewhere between the evening call and the end of the call, you found a way to revitalize your energies after a doldrum day of rain, rain, rain. I've been feeling a bit under the weather myself, and, after reading your post, I'm feeling like I'd better get whatever it is that's bothering my system OUT so that I can get back to our plan and work the fun business that we have in TWCCTW. Thanks for the pep talk ;-).

Tina Katz said...

Richard, I feel the same. Everyday just about, no everyday I have to have my Ginny pill. Jackie pills are always the extra boost. the 1,2 punch to get me going. About 3 months after I started, I decided to listen to the family chat's from the begining. I listened to 3 hours or so a night until they were done. I was so proud to be a part of this company, I cried through allot of it. I am blown away. I could not stand working somewhere or selling something and not really believing in it or thinking, what am I trying to do to these people? Making them spend what? For this? I totally believe in what we have to offer. The time is comming when we don't have to work as hard to get others to look at it. They will already have heard that we are for real and we care. They don't have to be scared of it or think they cannot swing it with what they do or what ever other excuses they come up with.It will kind of be like they feel they have to get it. Like you have to get insurance on your appliances. you don't need it but you know that it is in your best interest.

tina from ny