Wednesday, January 28, 2009

January 28th

Well today was a great day. I finally got these business cards in the mail. One`s I specifically wanted to use when I walk into a business. So of course I was on a mission today and they worked great! I got such good vibes from the ones I talked to. I know this is going to work very well I can just feel it! I am a World Changer and people respect that. Who wouldn`t? Who wouldn`t want to be a World Changer? This is just to amazing, the tools we have, the family we have, the company we have. I could go on and on those of you that are members know already and those of you who are not yet, will soon!
There is still much to do, people to talk to, my favorite charities that need my help and I am committed to talking with all of them.
Jakie had a great idea about presenting the gas rebates to the gas stations I am talking to. Not just a great idea a fantastic one! Thank you Jackie!!!!
And now we are going to be broadcasting live on a radio show! here is the link and remember this is for the morning calls only right now. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/TWCCTWRadio/2009/01/29/Boot-Camp-AM-Call-012909 Wow change with this company is always a great thing! Lets get out there and show what we can do in these next few weeks with all that we have learned. Lets let the world know all about My Power Mall and Together We Can Change The World!

Good night everyone!
Richard D

2 comments:

Tina Katz said...

I can't wait! It is going to be so cool!!#1 radioblog in the world and known for How they are making a Difference. That is US! Tell it like it is! HOw appropriate to be at 149,924 right now. Hmmm marathon!! To 200,000 tomorrow. Go! GO! GO!
tina from ny

Big Z and his Mom said...

Great tip on the biz cards. I like how Jacki says they're like a suit of armor ;-). Dress for success. Great work, Richard.