Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Feb 3rd

Wow I did not leave a blog last night so I will leave 2 today! Yesterday I spent the day with my daughter and we had a great time together. I still had to get some work done but one great thing about this business is I can bring my daughter with me when I go to work! How great is that! I remember years ago having to drop her off early and not picking her back up till 6 pm in the evening. Those days are gone forever and thank goodness!
I spent the day shopping for my ebay store and making contacts along the way. Having my daughter there was more then helpful as we bring out the extrovert in us both when we are together. Not sure why that is but I love it:) Thank you:)
I need to get going so I will cut this one short and continue on with another blog tonight. Thank you all and will see you on the call tonight!

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Whether or not your daughter pursues her own business at 17 or not, she is watching you and learning from you as you become extroverts around town ;-). She'll take everything you are doing together as you're shopping for EBay and for businesses who would like to be a part of the Business Partnership Program into her life as a young adult. And, she'll surely take note of your interpersonal skills with every person you meet. As they say, it's always more fun to do these things together, in teams. Sounds like you both make a great father/daughter team.

It's always wonderful when you take charge of the calls when Jacki has to disappear. Thanks, Richard. Enjoy.