Monday, January 26, 2009

January 26th

Bad news everyone, I`m sick again! Well it`s not really bad news but it really does not help things. I am still going though. I have to push through this. It is such an important week for me. I have a meeting with a school at 7:30 am tomorrow and I need to be at my best so I am going to bed early tonight. I have a doctors appointment set for tomorrow as well. You can bet I will be sharing a flier with them and getting another contact.
If you have seen the update from Ginny today you would know that the boot camp is extended through February 13th. I have news for you Ginny! This boot camp will never end! Not for me this is just what I needed to get me started and I do not plan on stopping.
Things will all come together in time and good things will come from good actions. Keep putting out positive energy and it will follow you around like a little puppy dog.
I have a big day tomorrow so I will cut this one short and get as much rest as I can.
I do want to say thank you to all reading my blogs and the emails I have got from you sharing your hearts, full of kindness. Thank you:)

Richard DeMint

3 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Richard!!! Not ill again!!! Can't be. Must just be a fluke and a cleansing of sorts ;-). I'm so glad you are going to bed early to rest and recover as rapidly as you can. And, your excited spirit shines through . . . You Are A Boot Camper For Life!!! Got it. YEAH! Will be sending you more good vibes . . .

Tina Katz said...

Boot camp flu! Boot Scoot and Boogy! That is what I have to say about your cold.Feel better. Get some Rest! Wish you the biggest Power in the morning and get them on board. Have a great week!
Tina from ny

Joanne B said...

Richard, you are in my prayers this morning for healing.
Take care.