Saturday, January 24, 2009

January 24

Well thought I would write about today to. I used the flyer`s today and passed them out just like I did the invitation cards and they work great. They give a little bit more info but not to much. I even if it was ok to place some on the counter at the convenient store across the street from my house and they said yes! If anyone would like to have a copy in PDF format please email me and I will send to you. Please share any new idea`s that you have to make them even better than what they are already. Remember, change it up and try different and then try again. Not one thing is going to work in any business you have to move with the times, with the people cater to different walks of life and this business is no different. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and will see you on the call on Monday.

4 comments:

bestblinddate said...

Woo Hoo :-) I am so happy for you Richard!

Big Z and his Mom said...

That's awesome, Richard. Way to go on the fliers! And, I'm glad you like the idea for a song about MPM ;-). Have a beautiful Sunday, too.

Ginny Dye said...

Hi Richard,

I would love to see the flyers! Also, since the convenience store is willing for you to put fliers, how cool would it be for the owner to become a member and advertise HIS Mall - building for both of you? Take a look, too, at the Flyers on the www.BusinessPartnershipProgram.com site. Perhaps you could snag some ideas. :)

Have a great day!
Ginny

Anonymous said...

Hi Richard. First of all...WAY TO GO! My name is Angelisa and I would love to have a copy of the flyer. Would you please send me a copy??? My email address is:
makingadifferenceinmississippi@gmail.com

thank you so much for everything you are doing :)

Mississippi Angel (Angelisa Weaver)