Monday, March 9, 2009

March 9th

Hi all!!! Well it seems like it`s been forever since I wrote a blog. I have had so much to do before I leave for TN which will be at 4pm today! I am so excited but at the same time a little bummed to be leaving here for a time. I did grow up here born and raised so you can imagine. I have had to get in touch with so many contacts and let them know what I am doing. I also let them know that I am still here for them and will support in any way I can. So have I stopped? Heck no and do not plan on it either! I plan on taking MY Power Mall to TN and exploding it there as well,with schools,churches,local stores and anyone who will listen. This little town I`m going to is getting a wake up call! One other thing I do to keep changing it up. When ever I sell anything and ship it through ebay I always put a flier and my business card in the package with it. I have not seen any sign ups from it but that little extra effort just might make all the difference in someones life. Who knows maybe it will be someone in TN already and I will run into them one day. This is a small world you know. Well I hope everyone is doing well and is having great success along the way. As soon as I get settled in up there I will be able to converse on a more regular basis,keep up with these blogs and so on. Good night everyone!
Richard

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Love your enthusiasm and flexibility while your in the midst of your move to help you sister, Richard. You're already traveling there now with your daughter --- Travel safely and many blessings to you all.