Saturday, February 21, 2009

Feb.21st

Wow the time fly`s by so fast when your having fun. I`ve been spending he week with my daughter and we have been having a blast. Still working but having fun doing it. I have alot going on with work right now and trying to get my daughter started working makes me feel good. Opened her first bank account on Thursday and she wants to do hat I do on ebay so I am showing her the ropes so to speak. When the time is right she will have her own mall but for right now this is all a good thing. I have to admit I have been putting my time and energy into my daughter this week and have slowed down on my own work but that will change once the new week starts. I m also headed to TN the begining of March so I can follow up with the contacts I made there and also make some new ones to. So mjuch to do and so little time. I hope everyone is doing great and has had a fantastic week. Till the next blog....goodnight!

2 comments:

Sandy W said...

Glad to hear you are doing well and getting to spend time with your daughter. Keep at it!

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hi Richard,

How cool that you're setting your daughter up with her own accounts and teaching her some tips for your trade. What DO you sell on EBay anyway? Your weekly shopping trips are fun and mysterious!!!

Enjoy.