Friday, February 6, 2009

Feb 6th

I had to miss the call tonight:( I was in such a noisy place but that was not the reason, I did not have my phone! I left my phone at home which has never happened and I felt lost with out it.lol
I had a great day, I made my usual contact`s at where I shop and I followed up with a few of the businesses that I have talked to and got a great response. I will find out Monday for sure and add a world changer to the world! I will still keep going though yes even on a Saturday:) I just can not stop! I went out to eat tonight and made sure my overworked and tired looking waitress had one of my cards in her hand before I left:) Your welcome!!!! lol
Here`s to one fabulous weekend!!!!!

Your life hit a brick wall? You need a World Changer Mall!!!!

3 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Great tag line, Richard. That's cool ;-). Missed you on the call tonight, but glad to learn your safe and sound . . .

AND, that you have a World Changer Team Member coming to join forces with you. Hey! Now that's what we're talking about, eh!

Enjoy your weekend, continuing to spread your magic into the world . . . Be blessed.

putasmileonachild said...

I don't know why I can't comment on some of the blogs. It won't go through. but please tell all that I tried. Hey, Richard you are rocking. It is funny, it is addicting. My daughters get embarrassed when I power mall. I have 3. My middle daughters mall I have been working on for the past few months. and now I have been working under my youngest, eventually building my oldest. I have gifting centers under them. When they get embarrassed,I remind them of their cause. One of them is for the homeless.Recently, this couple lost their jobs and decided to take the lives of their children then their self. I now tell them that story. We have to realize the impact on everything and everybody. What is going on out there is getting worse.We can't stop doing what we do because it is important to us,and it is really a natural thing for us to do, and let's face it, Isn't it so much fun!!! I am just so excited for you Ricard. Please keep up with your blog.

Big Z and his Mom said...

Richard . . . Where AAAAARRREEEE YOOOUUUUuuuuu?

Thinking of you and hoping your A-O.K.

See you back here real soon ;-).