Friday, February 6, 2009

FEB 5th

Thursday has gone well for me, I have made my contacts and have gotten alot of much needed other work done that has been piling up. I did not talk with any businesses today only personal contacts which is fine. I can not expect to keep up the same pace everyday and remain sane.lol
It`s easy to get five contacts but pushing yourself more is what is difficult but, once you have committed to doing more each week it also gets easier and you end up with a routine. Never did I think I would at the place I am at today when I first started boot camp but I am so glad I am!:)
I will take tomorrow and make personal contacts and then follow up with businesses that I have talked to. Hope all is well in the world and everyone is pushing forward as we head in to next week.
See you on tonight's call!

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Richard, it's so wonderful to know you've found a routine during this Boot Camp. It will be so powerful for you as move forward. And, remember Jacki's helpful tip --- that is you will have a team to help and you're not the Lone Ranger. Have a fantastic weekend, powerfully productive!