Saturday, February 14, 2009

Feb 14th

Yes I know even on Valentines I am working,well if you want to call it work.:) So did today feel any different that boot camp is officially over? Not at all, I still have the drive and determination I had and will continue with it. I went to my usual shopping place and made some contacts and followed up with a few that I met before. They said they have not looked at it and forgot all about it so I told them here is another card and call me when you when you have watched it and I will answer any questions you might have. They looked surprised I said to call me.lol
Went to office depot today also and when I could not find what I was looking for I asked the sales lady and she gladly looked it up on the computer and said yes we do have it but online ordering only. PERFECT! and I did not already know that!lol So I said great that works because your store is on my own online mall and office depot pays me a rebate for ordering it that way,did you even know that I ask? No what do you mean she says? I love it! Here's one of my cards go to the website and watch the video and you can see for yourself, you can even make some extra money yourself if you want to! I can`t believe they do not tell their employees about this,must be some legal thing or something.lol So now when ever I go into a store I have to check out the clearance rack(learned that from an ex girlfriend years ago and has stuck with me.lol So now I run into another sales man and I did have a question about some shipping labels and he helped me out and found what I was looking for and again I said well I am going home to buy them on my mall because your store is on there and they will pay me a rebate for buying iy that way. He said what`s that all about? Hmm here's my card........lol Worked like a charm!!!! Well it is Valentines Day so I headed home for a nice relaxing day to my self. I have a whole new week coming up and so many plans for it and some new stuff that I haven't gotten around to doing so keep in touch and come back and read when you can. Thank you and have a great weekend!!! Happy Valentines Day!!!!

3 comments:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Richard!!!

WAY to GO on those contacts at the office store. YEAH. There's the Man . . .

Enjoy.

World Changer Reality Boot Camp said...

Ha!Ha! You're funny! :)

Tina Katz said...

I power malled too I got 3 contacts, 1 is a band. hoo ho hooo. Happy Valentine's Day!
Keep swimming!
Tina from ny