Friday, February 13, 2009

Feb.12th

Well today has been a very fast paced day. I had forgotten about a doctors appt. so I had to cut everything I was doing short:( but you have to take care of yourself so I made the trip to the doctor. I made a few follow up visits before having to do so and they went well I guess but not as I expected and then I headed to the doctor`s. Well while on the way I was kind of bummed I was not doing what I wanted so I told myself you are going to make contact`s at that doctors today and I did! I made one while sitting in the lobby forever and I talked so loud so that everyone could hear. This poor guy I was talking to must of thought I was deaf!lol SO I finish up and on the way out I see the receptionist and the nurse is standing right there so I pull out my cards and tell them I want them to check this out and told them a little bit about it but as natural eavesdroppers they are they already knew what I was telling them!lol I crack myself up! They thought it was really cool and were surprised to learn that they to could make money along with helping to change the world.
hat was the extent of my day by the time I made it home I was so exhausted oh and my phone has this problem where sometimes I can hear and sometimes I can not hear the other person and has been driving me batty I really need to spring for a new one..hmmm do they have cell phones on my mall? You know where I`m headed!!!!!

1 comment:

Big Z and his Mom said...

Hey Richard,

I'm glad you got to use your time at the Doc's like Phillip talking to the gals at the station . . . Might as well have 'em all listen, eh? And, be thankful you weren't there for extractions like Gaylord. ;-) Life IS good, for sure.

Let us know which store you decide to purchase your phone. I think we have Hello Direct on our mall. They're who I originally got my head set from years ago, but, I too must update my hardware. I don't have a mute button (and would survive a Boot Camp shakedown from Ginny, only thanks to the radio show's beautiful hand-raisin' feature), but, I'd still like more comfort and the convenience of "mute".

Hope your Friday is out of this world! See you on the call tonight ;-).